Friday, December 5, 2008

I think he's pretty cute!

Cameron and I were so excited for the 4D ultrasound. Thankfully our little guy cooperated and we got to take a peek at him! I think he's pretty cute!

He weighs 2 lbs 10 oz. I am 29 weeks... 11 more to go, but whose counting!

I know someone else who is very excited for this baby to arrive, my niece Maddi.

While keeping her overnight a few weeks ago we were laying on the couch before bedtime and the conversation went like this:

Maddi: while shaking my belly - "Wake him up, I want to meet him."

Me: "He can't come out yet, he's still growing. But he can hear you, you can talk to him."

Maddi: looking at my belly "But I want to see him. He's gonna be my best friend! Come out baby boy cousin!"

I put her to bed and first thing the next morning...

Maddi: "Is my baby boy cousin here yet?"

This girl cracks me up. She is so smart and doesn't miss a thing!!

No comments: