Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bye Bye BaBa

Operation Bye Bye BaBa = SUCCESS! Yesterday was Collin's first day without any bottles. We are now strictly sippy cups around here. He didn't even notice the change so it was a very smooth transition. The best part is I will not be washing 4 Dr. Brown's bottles everyday. Nice! After washing them all for the last time I stuck them high in the closet so Collin wouldn't be able to see them and realize they are gone. Seeing little kids drinking soda out of a bottle with their little silver teeth makes me cringe inside. That's when I knew no child of mine would have a bottle after his/her first birthday. Now if only potty training is this easy, I'll be one happy Mama.
Here is Collin at 8 weeks old holding his BaBa.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

He didn't really hold his bottle at 8 weeks did he?? My almost 4 months old still don't so if this is real, I am jealous!

The Nelson's said...

He was only hlding onto it for the last drop. He actually was a little lazy in the bottle holding department! As long as we held it for him, he was happy. It wasn't until he was starving and I was busy that he held on himslef. But that was our cuddle time so I didn't mind :)