Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter - volume 2

Sunday morning we had brunch and an egg hunt at my parents house with my mom's whole family. It was a bit chilly during the egg hunt but the kids didn't seem to mind a bit. Then we enjoyed some baseball in the backyard and kite flying in the cul-de-sac. The wind picked up just in time for Cameron to show off his mad kite skills.

Let's get this party started...

Collin is not allowed in the flower beds at home which is the reason he is frozen with fear here:

After moving the egg closer to the grass line, he was all over it!

Purple flowers, purple egg, can't fool me!

Papa and Yaya with their grand babies.

Ashley, Brody, Maddi and Goo.

Our family

To Collin, it didn't matter that this hat is for girls...

He will hate me in a few years for this one...

♥ My boys

Batter up!

No comments: