Thursday, April 21, 2011

Visitors

We were blessed with a ton of visitors at the hospital.  I was on such an adrenaline rush that I couldn't really sleep, even though I had been up 40 hours.  The visitors help the time go by.  Thank you to everyone that came to visit Ethan.

Yaya

Grandma JoJo
 
GG and Great Grandpa

GG LOVES her some baby!

Grandpa

Uncle Miah

Uncle Josh

Uncle Gooey

Uncle Rod and Auntie Leslie

Auntie Ashley
Auntie Megan

Megan

Uncle Davey

Syd

Bofa

Kathy

MoMo and Deeds

Auntie Bones

Kristi

Auds

Karim

We also had visitors at home.  The dinners are the best part of having a baby!  Ethan is 10 days old and I haven't cooked anything yet and we have eaten like Kings and Queens!  I forgot to take a picture of Great Grandma Marilyn and Aunt Georgia.  I am so bummed!
Auntie Jean

Papa - he was sick and couldn't come to the hospital.

GG, Uncle Kevin & Aunt Elisa

Meeting cousins Hunter and Rachel!

No comments: