Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bounce U

Remember a few weeks ago when it actually felt like fall?  It was wet and rainy and the sun was nowhere to be found.  Well I bought a http://www.groupon.com/ coupon for Bounce U a while back and it was the perfect weather to burn some energy indoors.  I have to wear Collin out somehow and this place was great!  Check out their schedule or to see if there is a Bounce U near you.  It would be a great place for a kids birthday party.  It is very clean!  We wore white socks and they were still white when we left 2 hours later.  That says a lot in my opinion.
http://www.bounceu.com/party-places-for-kids/california/fresno/
Collin was the youngest child there during open bounce time, which is Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30-11:30. The oldest child was around 6. There is a few different areas for the kids to bounce and play. Here are some pictures of Collin having a blast.






















Collin had so much fun and we will definitely be back. And if bounce U wants to give me a few free passes for my stellar review, I will gladly accept them! :)

No comments: