Saturday, October 16, 2010

Halloween Time!

I'm a total bargain shopper. So there was no way I was going to pass on this $3 special from TJ Maxx that I found after Halloween last year. I seriously would have purchased it just for the black and white pants and shirt it came with underneath. Not to mention the jack-o-lantern smock to go over. The original face was kinda girly...o.k. 100% girly. I wanted to make it more "boyish" for Collin to wear so I gave him a new face. The jack-o-lantern, not Collin. Ha!  Here is the girly not so scary before jack-o-lantern:
And here is my master felt creation after:
Marths Stewart may not think much of this little project of mine but I am totally proud of the spookyness here!
And obviously Collin loves it because look how cute he is.

Don't you just want to kiss this face?!?
Boo to you on the butt is my favorite part...  But I can't take credit for that since it was already there.
Including the yellow felt for the new face, this whole outfit was $4. Seriously, such a great deal!  My wallet and husband are happy.

1 comment:

The Izzard Family Blog said...

cutest pumpkin ever! love your creation! love the butt!