Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Confirmation

My pregnancy is confirmed by my growing belly. But also by the fact that I just ate a banana, pickle and bowl of cookies n' cream ice cream all in about 15 minutes. Gotta love cravings! The nesting has begun. Cameron and I have come to the conclusion that we need 3 more closets before this baby comes. We have so many clothes, most of which we don't wear. I spent a few hours yesterday and today cleaning out our closets and purging some funny crap. Anyone need pink pointy high heels? How about those fuzzy scarves that were cool about 7 years ago? I had 3 of them. Seriously?!?

And I leave you with a huge secret I have been hiding for a long time.  Hugh Hefner is really the father of my baby.

I better get back to cleaning while the little man is napping.  Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

SOOO excited to read your pregnancy posts :o)

Your little man crack me up!