Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The moment you have all been waiting for...

I know I'm a little lot behind on posting Halloween pictures.  The main reason being we had to do a little picture retake since I did not get too many good ones the day of.  With 5 different stops to make it was a chore just to keep his hat on.  Cameron had a great idea to dress Collin as a leprechaun.  I got right to work with my crafty skills.  It started out as a white tux.  With a little paint, we think he turned out just adorable.  Collin referred to himself as "LepreCollin" which was hilarious.  He started calling himself that the week before Halloween and we just about died laughing. 


Trick or Treat!

Collin with his candy corn cane from GG (my Grammy)

 We went to Zooboo, a fundraiser for the Chaffee Zoo the week before Halloween.  Collin and his cousin Kade had a great time looking at all the animals and checking out the costumes.  It was very crowded!

Checking out the new exhibits in the reptile house
 


All sugared up and ready to go home!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ok, I have to telly ou this... I think your son looks so much like my friend's son! Their last name is actually Collins. Here is her blog: http://collins510.blogspot.com/

p.s. LOVE the costume! So original!!

Anonymous said...

I think that is the most creative adorable genius costume I have ever seen. A leprecollin. LOL. He looks too darn cute! Great job Mommy!

Ashley

Shannon said...

p.s. I'm having a giveaway over at my blog! You can win free holiday cards! Stop by and enter :o)