Monday, January 17, 2011

I'll do my best to catch up...

It's been a month since I've blogged!  Time really does fly by.  I'll do my best to catch up, starting with Christmas.  We celebrated with my Mom's family on the 19th.  It is so nice to spread out the family time and not rush from A to B to C and then D all in one day.
Auds, Deeds, Collin & Mo

Cousins!

The whole gang
Papa, Maddi, Brody, Collin & Yaya

Grandpa Santa made a visit!

Collin and Maddi had the most fun with the empty bags!
On the 23rd we went to Cameron's Dad's side for a Swedish tradition of abelskivers.  If you have never had an abelskiver, you are missing out!  These little fluffy, buttery pancake balls are delicious.  Breakfast for dinner with sausage, bacon and fresh fruit.  I loved it!  Now I just need to learn to make these things.

On Christmas Eve we celebrated with Cameron's Mom's side of the family.  This tradition is so fun because everyone wears their jammies!  We come all comfy and cozy, eat a fantastic dinner and open presents.  When we get home, we are all ready for bed! 
  

Collin's new chair from Grandpa and Grandma JoJo.

Best gift = empty box!

Grandpa, Collin, Hunter, Grandma JoJo and Rachel.

Next year we will be 4!

We got to see a lot of Santa this week!

We woke up Christmas morning and Santa had paid us a visit!  Collin had a candy cane trail leading from his bedroom to his new tricycle!
Riding into the tree...

Daddy and Collin reading Dr. Seuss.


A little candy cane before breakfast.
 After I made a big Christmas breakfast for the 3 of us, we headed to Yaya and Papa's house for gifts and lunch.
Once again, the empty boxes were a hit!

Cousins!
  Our final stop was to my Dad's side of the family.  We have tons of aunts, uncles and cousins to celebrate with!  It was pouring rain and we had a baby, appetizer and diaper bag to carry inside so the camera didn't make it in.  Never fear, my cousin Ashley captured the evening and you can see pictures on her blog.  The little cousins had a great time playing together!

Christmas 2009

Christmas 2010
I hope everyone is starting out 2011 with a bang!  Happy New Year.

No comments: