Saturday, August 6, 2011

Is It Seriously Already That Time?!?

It's too soon...


My 4 month old BABY is TEETHING!



He is chewing and drooling and blowing bubbles.  I'm sad he is growing up and getting bigger.


And the worst part of all... this miracle baby drug was recalled!  Hylands Teething Tablets are like baby vicodin.  These little tablets worked like a charm for Collin and I was hoping to use them with Ethan.  They do still sell the stuff so I'm not quite sure what is going on.  I'll have to do some research!



In the mean time, he has been sucking on these little toes.  His thigh roll just melts me!

Speaking of growing up and getting bigger... Guess who started soccer?!? 
Collin insisted on bringing this huge water bottle to his first practice on Tuesday night.   He could not even lift it up.  He would sit on the ground and just tip it back to drink from it.  Hilarious!  Since Cameron is the Best Dad Ever I signed him up to be Assistant Coach and he is obviously so excited about it.  I told him that if he didn't like it he was off the hook for future years :)  That sounds fair, right?

1 comment:

The Izzard Family Blog said...

lol! I love how you signed dad up, too! i think the tablets are good now...it was a recall for a few weeks or something. loved those.