Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Phone Dump

Since we purchased our iPhones, I have used my camera less and my phone more for daily pictures.  It is more convenient and much smaller to carry around than my big camera.  My goal is to do a weekly phone dump of my pictures.  I also love the instagram app for changing things up a bit.  So fun!

Cameron and I have been house hunting for 10 months.  Hunting might even be an understatement since we have submitted like 11 offers.  Apparently the banks don't really want to sell all the vacant foreclosed homes but whatever!  Our home search has given us one thing... these glasses:
Collin found them at one of the homes and our agent gave them to him.  I do realize this is stealing but they are totally cracked on the left lens and they were on the ground in a garage. The people who walked away from a $300k home probably didn't want these $3 glasses anyway.  Collin thinks he is a rock star.

Rock Star status playing Karim's drums

I heart this picture soo much! Ethan looks like a fake posed baby with Uncle Miah.

Makes me laugh every time...

Love him!

This outfit was a gift for Ethan and I would be ok if he wore it every day.  I adore plaid shorts on little boys!

Collin hopped in his ride and told me "I'm driving to Alia's house for working."

No comments: